Looking for something that is informal yet still classic in style? The secret lies in the container! In this display, I wanted something less formal but still elegant and with drippy drapey movement or flow. The secret lies in the foliage.
Things to gather:
- I’m using a classical shaped footed urn.
- 2 pieces of Dusty miller (this will tone down the silver of my urn)
- 2 ivy bushes (this gives movement and flow to the design)
- 4 white peonies
- 3 full blown creamy/pinky blush peonies
- 6 baby pink cupped roses
- Optional - for additional visual texture try adding a few gum nuts which tie in with the colour ways of the dusty miller.