Prestige Botanicals used:
- Green Phalaenopsis Orchid
- Ecuadorian Short Stem Pink Rose
- Large Single Headed White Hydrangea
- Large Single Headed Green Hydrangea
Soft feminine and full of summer’s romantic vibes is how I would best describe this design incorporating the new range of Prestige Botanicals silk soft pink floribunda roses, full blown vintage rose, creamy blush peony, white lilies and big blousy lime green lush hydrangea together with fresh gum and bay.
What I love about this casually elegant round design is once made, you can add fresh lilies or if you have them in your garden, lovely full-blown roses.
Other things to gather:
- I used a lovely creamy toned vintage styled ceramic urn but whatever you have would work well.
- Just remember that the tonal qualities of the flowers are soft and light, so keeping the container neutral will ensure you achieve that look.
- Foam to fill your container.
- Foliage – fresh bay and blue gum.
- And perhaps fresh lilies, garden roses, dahlia, blush chrysanthemum.