I received an SOS for help from Hettie. She is to be married and loves the blue delphiniums, anemones & the white magnolia branches we have at Prestige Botanicals. Hettie’s issue – they keep falling all over the place. That’s unfortunately what long flowers do. I’m pleased that Hettie likes the idea of holding everything firmly within the confines of a scepter / sceptre.
These are super easy to make and form the best base for a simple elegant sheath type bouquet – or should I say, a bouquet that is carried resting up your arm. First we need to make the scepter!
You will need:
- Our Delphniums, Anemones and Magnolia tulips.
- The best easiest & cheapest base is to use the cardboard inner from either parchment paper or plastic kitchen wrap.
- Material to cover the cardboard
– If possible, try and find matching material or that used in the wedding frocks/dresses.
- PVA glue - Scissors, pencil, ruler