I heard you say, too big Astar, make them smaller! So here I am to help those living in small spaces, how to make a quick and easy spring inspired floral design. Add a nest and a few eggs & just like that - instant Easter display!
You will need:
- I used a small footed cut glass dish 7” high x 8” across.
- The design can be created using fresh or ‘forever’ flowers. I used
- Green snowball, and forsythia. (both coming soon)
- A cable tie to hold base stems together.
- I also made out of sheet moss a small nest.
- A few easter eggs or sweets of choice.
Happy Easter and happy crafting!