When I was creating this arrangement, I wanted something that captured the rich lushness of the peony and hydrangea and had an old worldly charming, grace and elegance. I couldn’t find a container to suit, so I decided to create my own. Decoupage is super easy and quick way to achieve a desired look. I found lovely vintage printed peony & hydrangea paper serviettes which were just perfect to embellish the exterior of an old terracotta garden pot. See my video on how to decoupage:https://youtu.be/UXWEAEOqGFE
Things to gather:
- 3 Milky Pink Tinged Peony:https://bit.ly/MilkyPinkTingedPeony
- 2 plum and pink peony:https://bit.ly/PlumPinkPeony
- 2 vintage pink peony:https://bit.ly/PinkMauvePeony - 3 buttery blush peony:https://bit.ly/PinkandCreamPeony
- 4 magnolia foliage:https://bit.ly/MagnoliaFoliage
- 2 open yellow peony:http://bit.ly/OpenYellowPeony
- Decoupage a pot, urn or container of your choice!