Are you after a lovely spring floral design to celebrate Easter with friends and family, or something spring and long lasting? Spring has to be my most favourite time of the year.
The colors are bright fresh and crisp and the fragrance – that’s natures way of boosting mind body and soul and awakening our senses after a long cold winter.
You will need:
- Gold leafed urn – see video for technique instructions:
- Foam or wire mess to fill cavity of urn. The surface needs to be flat so that the white Bunny doesn’t fall.
- A white ceramic Bunny – actually it’s an egg cup.
- Eggs to fill Bunny – I found chocolate painted eggs that look like those of a quail.
- 3 x White Hyacinths
- 2 x Narcissis
- 1 x Lemon Ranunculus Spray
- Couple stems or daffodils, jonquils + a few on bulb, or whatever spring flowers you desire.